Sunday 6 January 2008

Family tree charts

Christine Welch is a graphic designer based in the English Midlands who runs a family tree printing company called Golden Memories that is thoroughly recommended. Throughout the design process Christine will consult with you at every stage, and will regularly send PDF files showing the evolution of the chart until you are happy for it to be printed. Charts can be printed on paper and canvas, and at various sizes. Christine designed a chart for me about five months ago, which I asked her to print at A0 size, and which I then had framed as a present for my father in Crete. Pictures of this can be viewed at the Scotland's Greatest Story Additional Services page.

Finally, the February issue of Your Family Tree magazine goes on sale tomorrow, in which I have contributed a beginners' article on constructing a family tree chart - enjoy!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment