Wednesday 25 February 2009

Off to Who Do You Think You Are? Live...

Well that's me now on my way to Who Do You Think You Are? Live at Olympia in London (Friday to Sunday, see www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.co.uk).

I'll be helping Robert Blatchford on stall 811, helping to sell the Family and Local History Handbook as well as the new CD omnibus edition of the first ten editions, with some very special offers. Robert's website at www.genealogical.co.uk has all the details. If you are coming along, I'm happy to offer some free advice on any queries you might have also.

If you are going, have a great time - and I'll maybe see you there!

Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Scotland's Greatest Story
Professional family history research & genealogical problem solving

No comments:

Post a Comment