Monday 2 November 2009

Inverary Jail - Most Haunted

The Living TV show Most Haunted has just broadcast an edition of the series at one of my favourite historical tourist attractions in Scotland, Inverary Jail in Argyll.

My great great grandfather was a spiritualist medium in 1920s Belfast, and secretary to the Ulster Christian Spiritualist Society. Personally, I don't believe a word of it, but I do love watching the series to see how excited people get when a stone has been thrown two feet in front of them! Tonight's edition is actually on YouTube - the first part is shown here (and the rest easily found by a search on the site):




For Inverary Jail itself, visit the attraction's website at www.inverarayjail.co.uk.

Sleep tight!

Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Professional genealogical problem solving and research
http://twitter.com/ChrisMPaton

1 comment:

  1. Oh my what a historical background. Thanks for sharing this story.

    ReplyDelete