Sunday 24 January 2010

Scottish government websites down?

Following contact from a reader yesterday that the Scottish Documents website at www.scottishdocuments.com appeared to be down, it appears that the Scottish Archive Network site at www.scan.org.uk, the National Archives of Scotland site at www.nas.gov.uk and the Scottish Handwriting site at www.scottishhandwriting.com site are also all down. I assume this is due to some form of update, but rest assured, if you're not able to gain access just now, you're not alone!

I'll update when the sites appear to be back online.

Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Scotland's Greatest Story
www.twitter.com/chrismpaton

4 comments:

  1. Well, that's a relief !

    I thought it was only I that couldn't access the National Archives of Scotland website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing that surprises me is that usually there is some form of warning. Hopefully will learn more tomorrow.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NAS website seems to be working again now :-)

    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsty - I literally just posted an update to that effect 5 minutes ago! Many thanks,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete