Friday 21 October 2022

Two new Chris Paton books coming soon

Things have been a little manic at my end over the last few weeks, due to a busy workload and my forthcoming house move next month (hence the reduced blogging recently, sorry!), but I thought you might be interested in a couple of boks projects that I have been working on recently.

My next book for Pen and Sword is Tracing Your Belfast Ancestors (the snappier title for a book that I think should probably have been called Tracing Your Ancestry where God Comes From!). This has been a lot of fun to write, but also one that I have felt a great deal of responsibility over, because this one is for those on my home turf, and for those with family who came from the Northern Irish capital. Its production had been pushed back due to Covid (i.e. my ability to get back home!), we are currently aiming for it to be published in January 2023, but I'll update on that in due course. For more on my other Pen and Sword books please visit https://www.pen-and-sword.co.uk/Chris-Paton/a/1799.

And for those based down under, I have also just produced a second edition of my Unlock the Past book A Beginner's Guide to British and Irish Genealogy. This one is just completing its proofing process, and should be available very soon - again, I'll provide an update on that shortly. For Unlock the Past books visit https://www.gould.com.au/brands/Unlock-the-Past.html.

Next up, as of next week I'll be starting work on a new Scottish themed course for Pharos Teaching and Tutoring Ltd (www.pharostutors.com) - more on that soon also!

Chris

My new book Tracing Your Irish Ancestors Through Land Records is now available to buy at https://bit.ly/IrishLandRecords. Also available - Sharing Your Family History Online, Tracing Your Scottish Family History on the Internet, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet (2nd ed), and Tracing Your Scottish Ancestry Through Church and State Records - to purchase, please visit https://bit.ly/ChrisPatonPSbooks. Further news published daily on The Scottish GENES Facebook page, and on Twitter @genesblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment