Sunday 22 June 2008

A diary entry in error....!

As any genealogist knows, diaries are important documents, and so it was with great delight that my seven year old son allowed me to read his school diary last night, within which he had been asked by the teacher to make occasional reports about events going on in his life.

The following is his diary entry for his recent brthday party...

Yesterday it was my birthday. My favrit present was my new bike. At my party I was Darthfader on blind mans buff. My Dad cheated. When the pinyata fell down we all put our hands in it. When Ross and Jason were the only ones there we were pirates.

I would like to point out that I have never cheated at Blind Man's Buff - I was merely peering over the blindfold for health and safety reasons...!

(To think that this document will be one of many that will inform future generations about me - tsk!)

Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Scotland's Greatest Story
Professional family history research & genealogical problem solving

No comments:

Post a Comment