Sunday 22 June 2008

Six months on...!

Well it has been six months since I made the first post on this blog, and I just wanted to say a huge thanks to all those who have given their support to it so far - there are currently over 350 unique visitors a week, and the figure is still climbing!

I am always keen to hear any kind of contructive critique about the coverage, and to learn if there are other areas that you might be interested in me featuring. The blog remains free for those wishing to let me know about new products or events that may be of interest to those researching their Scottish family history, but are there other areas that you wish to see covered? Should there be more English based coverage, more on the Scots diaspora worldwide, or perhaps more general history events, for example? And has the blog helped you in any way?

I'd love to hear about your thoughts and comments, so feel free to e-mail me at enquiry@scotlandsgreateststory.co.uk if you've anything you would like to share!

Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Scotland's Greatest Story
Professional family history research & genealogical problem solving

No comments:

Post a Comment