Tuesday 5 July 2011

Scottish Catholic Archives Bookshop

I recently posted a review of the SAFHS 2011 conference at which I attended a lecture by Andrew Nicoll of the Scottish catholic Archives (see http://scottishancestry.blogspot.com/2011/06/safhs-2011-conference-report.html). In this I mentioned that I had purchased Andrew's new book Scottish Catholic Family History at the event, fresh off the press, but that I would add more details in due course on how to order it directly from the archive.

Andrew has just been in touch to say that he has updated the bookshop page on the SCA website. You can now download the full list of items available for sale, including Andrew's new book, by visiting www.scottishcatholicarchives.org.uk and clicking on ‘Learning’, ‘Online Shop’ and then the link stating ' Download the order form and return now!'. Alternatively you can directly view the list of items available for sale at www.scottishcatholicarchives.org.uk/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=1wUWf3S0tyU%3d&tabid=90

Happy reading!

(With thanks to Andrew)

UPDATE: The book can now be ordered online from the Scottish Genealogy Society at http://www.scotsgenealogy.com/Shop.aspx (With thanks to Chris Halliday)

Chris

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that, Chris. Unfortunately my sister-in-law in Canada was looking forward to buying this but I see that credit cards are not accepted on the site. Perhaps another supplier will buy a few and make them available for "proper" online purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Alison. Certainly if I come across another supplier I will make a note of it on the blog.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much use if you're in Canada I know, but I picked up my copy of 'Scottish Catholic Family History' from the shop at the ScotlandsPeople Centre in Edinburgh.

    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete