Friday 7 April 2023

Pen and Sword book discounts until April 13th

Pen and Sword currently have a book offer, with some serious discounts, 30% on all titles. Most of my Scottish and Irish family history titles are reduced from £14.99 (RRP) to £10.49, whilst my Sharing Your Family History Online title is dropped from £12.99 to just £9.09. Postage is on top of this. It's not just my books though, all of their family history and military titles are similarly on offer, and there is a fair range there!

Elsewhere, I finally received my author's copies of Tracing Your Belfast Ancestors (which is included in the offer), and am delighted with how it has been laid out. Very excitingly, it got to number 2 this week on Pen and Sword's best-sellers list, but I am also delighted that my re-released Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet (2nd edition) has also hit the top ten again, at number 9! A huge thanks to all of you who have purchased copies of these and my other titles (see below), and as always, I hope they help!

Remember, the Pen and Sword offer sale ends April 13th!

Chris

Order Tracing Your Belfast Ancestors in the UK at https://bit.ly/BelfastAncestors. Also available - Tracing Your Irish Ancestors Through Land Records, Sharing Your Family History Online, Tracing Your Scottish Family History on the Internet, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet (2nd ed), and Tracing Your Scottish Ancestry Through Church and State Records - to purchase, please visit https://bit.ly/ChrisPatonPSbooks. For the USA visit https://www.penandswordbooks.com. Further news published daily on The S'cottish GENES Facebook page, and on Twitter @genesblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment