Friday 17 September 2010

Glasgow University Archives - the movie!

Glasgow University Archives are packed with goodies galore. Damn, but there is so much going on there - business archives, university records and so much more - if only there was a handy dandy ready reckoner of a film, say about 8 minutes and three seconds long (any more and I'm just being greedy!), that will tell me everything I need to know about such an institution. But where, oh where, might one find such a gloriously useful production...?

Get the popcorn out folks, pull up a pew and get ready for the university archives' first ever feature production...!




Can I just say how hurt I now am to discover that that ancient building on Gilmour Hill, the pride of Glaswegians for centuries, is a FAKE! Built in 1871, and previously located on High Street? I hope the university did some fact checking before this went online, because if I find out that you have lied to me... lol

Excellent stuff! :)

Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Professional genealogical problem solving and research
http://twitter.com/ChrisMPaton
Researching Scottish Family History (New book)

No comments:

Post a Comment