Friday 18 March 2011

Flying to Ireland for research? Sage advice!

Yesterday I paid for a flight to Belfast week after next for a visit to new PRONI and then some private research. Bizarrely, depending on which credit card I used, a different fee was charged. If you are planning on research to Ireland, remember to factor in all the travel costs - however, if you're not sure what those travel costs might be, here's some sage advice!



(With thanks to Bob Blatchford!)

Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Professional genealogical problem solving and research
http://twitter.com/ChrisMPaton
Researching Scottish Family History (New book)

Tracing Your Family History on the Internet (Even newer book!)

2 comments:

  1. I must have a wee bit o' the Irish in me...sounds like my bargain shopping! Wonderful performance!

    ReplyDelete