The November 2020 issue of Family Tree magazine (www.family-tree.co.uk) is available shortly in shops, with plenty of goodies inside.
- Your Second World War Research Guide from Keith Gregson
- Lost & Found, by Dr. Diane Brook
- Find Your Invisble Ancestors, by Adele Emm
- Births, Marriages & Deaths problem solver, by Helen Tovey
- Lost at Sea - Merchant Seamen Records of Death
- DNA Workshop, by Karen Evans
...and plenty more!
To purchase a copy visit https://www.family-tree.co.uk/store/back-issues/family-tree-magazine/november-2020/ or speak nicely to your local newsagent!
My next 5 week Scotland 1750-1850: Beyond the Old Parish Registers course starts November 2nd - see https://www.pharostutors.com/details.php?coursenumber=302. My book Tracing Your Scottish Family History on the Internet, at http://bit.ly/ChrisPaton-Scottish2 is now out, also available are Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet (2nd ed) at http://bit.ly/ChrisPaton-Irish1 and Tracing Your Scottish Ancestry Through Church and State Records at http://bit.ly/ChrisPaton-Scotland1. Further news published daily on The Scottish GENES Facebook page, and on Twitter @genesblog.