Saturday 19 November 2022

I've moved to East Ayrshire!

After twenty years of residence in North Ayrshire, it was well past time to move on to new frontiers - so I've hopped over to Stewarton in East Ayrshire. By a weird coincidence, my new home is just beside the same river that I lived beside in Irvine, the Annick, so there's a nice wee bit of continuity!

I'm in the midst of unpacking just now after a massively disruptive month, but hopefully normal service will be resumed soon.

In the meantime, a client booking I had in December has fallen through, meaning I have a booking at the Glasgow based Genealogy Centre, should you require any research carried out on the ScotlandsPeople system, for yourself, or perhaps for a Christmas present for someone?! If so, drop me a note at enquiry@scotlandsgreateststory.co.uk - details of my research service are at www.scotlandsgreateststory.co.uk!

Slàinte mhath!

Chris

My new book Tracing Your Irish Ancestors Through Land Records is now available to buy at https://bit.ly/IrishLandRecords. Also available - Sharing Your Family History Online, Tracing Your Scottish Family History on the Internet, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet (2nd ed), and Tracing Your Scottish Ancestry Through Church and State Records - to purchase, please visit https://bit.ly/ChrisPatonPSbooks. Further news published daily on The Scottish GENES Facebook page, and on Twitter @genesblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment