Wednesday 7 October 2009

Forthcoming Fife Militia database 1798-1855

David McNay has interesting news of a forthcoming Fife Militia database from Richard Dickens, covering the years 1798-1855, at the following link on his Scottish Military Research Group blog: Fife Military History Project.

The following is the key part:

My name is Richard Dickens and I've spent the last 7 years researching into Fife's military heritage and I'm hoping you may be able to help with this project. Please contact me at fifemilitia@googlemail.com if you have any information, items, pictures or documents on relatives who served in the Fife regiments. I will be ready to bring the Fife Military Project online in the next year starting with a complete database of every soldier who served in the Fife Militia from 1798-1855.

Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Professional genealogical problem solving and research
http://twitter.com/ChrisMPaton


No comments:

Post a Comment