Friday 9 July 2010

Discover my Past Facebook page

A new Facebook page for the Discover my Past Scotland and Discover my Past England magazines is now available online at www.facebook.com/pages/Discover-my-Past/141819532496781?ref=mf (or search for Discover my Past in the search box at the top of the Facebook screen)

The magazines are both online monthly genealogical publications from Dundee based Brighstsolid Ltd and cost just £2.50 per issue to view, either online through the site's own dedicated magazine reader, or in a downloadable PDF format.

The main site for the magazine is located at www.discovermypast.co.uk.

(With thanks to editor Hilary Bowman)



Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Professional genealogical problem solving and research
http://twitter.com/ChrisMPaton
Researching Scottish Family History (New book)

No comments:

Post a Comment