Friday 30 July 2010

Raising money for Deafblind Scotland

Time to shamefully abuse my own blog for personal ends yet again!

My kid brother Robert is planning a zip slide across the River Clyde on Glasgow on August 21st to raise money for Deafblind Scotland - if you can sponsor him, he'd be very grateful! His fundraising page is at www.justgiving.com/Rob-Paton - and I quote:

"The crossing itself is 140 ft in the air and 700 ft across which is scary enough but add to that the fact that I'm a complete coward and you can see what a challenge this will be. Chances are you'll hear my screams no matter what part of the country you're in so to capitalise on this - whoever sponsors me the most I'll scream whatever hilarious and self-depricating phrase they nominate."

Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Professional genealogical problem solving and research
http://twitter.com/ChrisMPaton
Researching Scottish Family History (New book)

No comments:

Post a Comment