Tuesday 6 July 2010

What is your favourite childhood memory?

What is your favourite childhood memory? Well write it down at the British Genealogy forum, and you can be in with a shot of winning a copy of my Researching Scottish Family History book!

To enter the forum's July competition, visit www.british-genealogy.com/forums/showthread.php?60943-July-Competition.

You have to be in it to win it! (I sound like my Dad now...!)

(With thanks to Pam Drake)

Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Professional genealogical problem solving and research
http://twitter.com/ChrisMPaton
Researching Scottish Family History (New book)


2 comments:

  1. awesome stories have been posted. The judge is going to have a hard time deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - thankfully I'm not the judge!!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete