Monday 26 July 2010

New fiddly widdly social networking bits added

I've now added some little icons at the bottom of each post to allow you to share individual news stories on Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, email etc. It looks like this:



This whole 21st century thing is everything it is cracked up to be! Sadly I have now reluctantly decided to cancel the new genealogical carrier pigeon option that I was really hoping to patent....

Chris

www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk
Professional genealogical problem solving and research
http://twitter.com/ChrisMPaton
Researching Scottish Family History (New book)


2 comments:

  1. I got my fiddly widdly bits just last week! New fangled stuff...gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have enough fiddly widdly bits...! (Scots Law!)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete