The latest edition of Who Do You Think You Are? magazine (www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.com) is now on sale:
- Give your tree the WDYTYA? treatment Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine editor Sarah Williams shares top behind-the-scenes tips from the TV series to help you uncover your family history
- Reader survey Tell us what you think about the magazine for your chance to win a £200 Marks & Spencer e-Gift Card
- New census series Don't miss our new monthly series exploring UK census records as far back as 1801
- Christmas crackers The cracking story behind the festive tradition
- World War Two army service records All you need to know about discovering the war heroes in your family tree
- Plus: The best websites for finding cemetery records; researching shipwrecks; finding Polish refugees in your family tree, and much more!
The magazine is available at WH Smith as well as selected supermarkets and all good magazine retailers. For digital editions, visit https://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.com/magazine/
Pre-order my next book, Sharing Your Family History Online, at https://bit.ly/SharingFamHist. My book Tracing Your Scottish Family History on the Internet, at http://bit.ly/ChrisPaton-Scottish2 is also out, as are Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet (2nd ed) at http://bit.ly/ChrisPaton-Irish1 and Tracing Your Scottish Ancestry Through Church and State Records at http://bit.ly/ChrisPaton-Scotland1. Further news published daily on The Scottish GENES Facebook page, and on Twitter @genesblog.